Old March 29th 05, 06:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Walking Underground

Richard J. wrote:
Ant W-M wrote:

I'm having to use the Tube to travel to work in various London
hotels on contract. As I need to cart around a heavy wheeled
toolcase, it would be useful to know the interchanges between tube
lines with the least amount of walking and steps (escalators aren't
such a problem).

Is this information available anywhere? I haven't been able to
find it on the TfL web site . . .

Go to http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/faq/mobile.asp
There is a link to a spreadsheet of very detailed information about each
station, plus .pdf and .gif versions of the Tube Access Guide.

In addition, you may find the following list of cross-platform
interchanges between lines useful:
http://london.openguides.org/index.c...m_Interchanges

--
Dave Arquati