Old March 29th 05, 06:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"Brimstone" wrote in message
There is a way to overcome that film constraint. Buy some more and change
them when used up. There is no law (statutory, physical, economic or
other) that says "Thou shalt use only one film per day".

Indeed. But the cost of developing 200 photos every week would be
prohibitive. The point I was making that you can take *many* more photos
with a DC. I don't think twice about photographing something, whereas with
35mm there would be things I simply wouldn't bother to photograph.

(Also, storing photos electronically uses up a lot less space than as
prints!).