Old March 29th 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:47:36 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

On 29 Mar 2005 19:24:14 GMT, "Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)"
wrote:

So I am even more confused now. If I buy a ticket to "London Terminals"
it is only valid to some terminals. How do I find out which terminals it is
valid to?

I believe you treat all of them as if they were one station, and so
which you can use is a factor of where the Permitted Routes to that
one "virtual" London station end up.

Neil

Presumably valid on Thameslink (Gatwick - Kings Cross), but not on
underground (Gatwick - Liverpool Street)
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.