Old March 30th 05, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Walking Underground

Dave Arquati wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 30 Mar 2005:

Hmm... I'm not sure if that's available online (if not, maybe it should
be!). The ones I'd flag up would be Green Park, King's Cross,
Bank/Monument, Waterloo and Notting Hill Gate; I'm sure other people
have other favourite nasty changes too.

My favourite nasty change is from the Northern to the Jubilee at London
Bridge - quite a lot of steps (in one direction they are mostly up, the
other mostly down). Waterloo isn't so bad as there is a Travelator &
it's flat.

Green Park is okay if you go towards the exit - you can stand on the
escalator, walk across the ticket hall and down the other side, but I
wouldn't walk through all those tunnels.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/