Old March 30th 05, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Boltar wrote:

But then you end up with hundreds of paper photographs. A lot
easier to keep them all online for easy
browsing/viewing/slideshow-ing

I think perhaps we have a generational gap here. I *want* paper
photographs. The *last* think I want to do when browsing photos is to
have to wheel out a computer and view them on a screen especially if
I want to take them to friends or family!

Generational gap? Maybe... I'm 52.

If I have a selection of photos to circulate I just burn them to a photo-dvd
and mail them or sit round the TV and watch the DVD