Old March 30th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Boltar wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
We're going to visit some friends tomorrow whom we haven't seen for
about 9 months, so I shall put together a "slide show" on the laptop
with a selection of our recent photos. That's a lot more manageable
than picking individual photos out of whatever paper storage you have
and putting them all back in place afterwards. But then, I don't
have

Preparing a slide show takes , I dunno , 15 mins? Dumping a load of
photo albums in a bag probably takes 30 secs.

ACD-See will make any folder into a slide show instantly. I think Windows
XP has a similar feature