Old March 31st 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default FA: Station photos on Ebay.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:11:36 +0100, Paul Stevenson wrote:
Hi,

I've a number of photographs of stations for auction on ebay.

That's a coincidence. I've just started to put up a collection of
station pictures at my fotopic site. So far there are just 17, starting
with pictures of London termini*, but by the time I'm done there will be
hundreds. The index page is at:

http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/c483527.html

* = Blackfriars, Broad Street, Charing Cross, Euston, Liverpool Street,
Victoria, Waterloo
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p11963021.html
(Class 460 Gatwick Express emu 04 at South Croydon on 15 Jan 2005)