Old April 1st 05, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Met line weekend shut-down

Dr Ivan D. Reid ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Can anyone say when the Met line stops sending trains past Harrow
tonight? The best I can find on the tfl page is "All weekend". I need
to get to Leicester Square by ~1800. Last time I travelled in on a Fri
nihgt I got caught by this, and had to wait for a train into Marylebone.

AIUI, it's theoretically normal service until the last trains.

Of course, the reality of "normal service" doesn't exactly rule out there
being no trains...