Old April 1st 05, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Met line weekend shut-down

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:10:06 +0000 (UTC),
Dr Ivan D. Reid
wrote in :
Can anyone say when the Met line stops sending trains past Harrow
tonight? The best I can find on the tfl page is "All weekend". I need
to get to Leicester Square by ~1800. Last time I travelled in on a Fri
night I got caught by this, and had to wait for a train into Marylebone.

Ah, belay that! I misremembered, last time was an exception to our
usual Friday night drinks, and it was a Saturday night that I got caught
out (...and got off a Pic train at Rayners Lane before finding out that
the Met only went to Harrow...)

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN