Old April 1st 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default How Long to Buy a Ticket

Paul Weaver wrote:
"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
Paul Weaver wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 29 Mar 2005:

Then you can take a taxi, or a train. Its not my a drivers fault
you can't drive, yet they get peanalised for it. Martin
Underwood can drive, he has the choice of scumfilled busses,
expensive convoluted trains or the comfort of his car.

As you obviously never use public transport, how do you know what
buses are like? I use them daily, and usually find them to be
filled with charming, interesting human beings.

I use public transport every day, train and tube. I rarely use
busses as they are full of scum.

Buses (note spelling) are *not* full of scum in my experience, and I
resent the implied insult. I have seen more uncivilised behaviour on
the tube than on buses. Where and when has been your "rare" experience
of buses?

--
Richard J.