Old April 3rd 05, 04:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TheMiz TheMiz is offline

Default Planned London Trip

I make the trip over from the US about once a year, and I have always
relied on a bookmark I had saved for a company who does transfers from
Heathrow to the London Hotels, that bookedmark like is no longer good
and I am at a lost tryng to find a company that handles this as I
understand the tube is really not working at T4 so I don't know if I
want to just take the Express into Paddington or keep looking for the
stuttle. Anyone have any ideas?
What does a 7 day tube pass cost this year?

Thanks

TheMiz