Old April 3rd 05, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Planned London Trip

In message , TheMiz
writes

I make the trip over from the US about once a year, and I have always
relied on a bookmark I had saved for a company who does transfers from
Heathrow to the London Hotels, that bookedmark like is no longer good
and I am at a lost tryng to find a company that handles this

If this is the old A2 airbus to Russell Square, the service was
withdrawn a few months ago.

as I understand the tube is really not working at T4 so I don't know
if I want to just take the Express into Paddington or keep looking for
the stuttle. Anyone have any ideas?

It depends on where your hotel is. If it is close to a Piccadilly line
station, then it will probably be easiest and certainly cheaper to take
the replacement bus service from T4 to the Piccadilly line at Hatton
Cross. Buses run every 5 minutes and add 5-10 minutes to the journey
time. Apparently there are staff to help with luggage.

What does a 7 day tube pass cost this year?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tickets/2005/

--
Paul Terry