Old April 4th 05, 08:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default PPP companies doing pointless maintenance?

wrote:
Quite a bit of work seems to have been done at Shoreditch recently,
just months before its due to be closed forever. New signals were
installed in January and one of those little grey observation posts
appeared on the platform in February.

Months? I don't think its that soon is it? Surely theres a few years
to go before the first bit of the ELL is up and running? Though it
does seem a bit pointless to do that on such a lightly used station
that will be decommissioned in the near future I have to agree.

B2003