Old April 4th 05, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheMiz TheMiz is offline

Default Any thoughts on the London Pass ?

Richard J. wrote:
TheMiz wrote [in three different posts!]:

OPPS sorry its 100 Queen's Gate

Right, then South Ken is OK.

I should have said Travelcard !

I was looking on www.londontravelpass.com

The choice is between buying a 7-day Visitor Travelcard before you leave
(Zones 1-6, £38.30) or buying tickets in London.

Most visitors spend all their time in zones 1 and 2, and only go outside
them for the journeys to and from Heathrow (zone 6). For that, you
could buy at Heathrow a single zone6-to-zone2 ticket and a 7-day zones
1-2 Travelcard for a total of £23.50. You would then need to buy on
your last day a "zone extension ticket" extending the validity of your
Travelcard through to Heathrow, which I think would be £2.10.

RichardJ

Seems like every time I come over and just buy the Zone 1 and 2 pass
I end up one day in Richmond another in Enfield and another in Barnet
That is not counting the travel from Heathrow

What zone is Heathrow in ?

As Always Thanks

TheMiz