Old April 4th 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Any thoughts on the London Pass ?

TheMiz wrote:
Richard J. wrote:

The choice is between buying a 7-day Visitor Travelcard before you
leave (Zones 1-6, £38.30) or buying tickets in London.

Most visitors spend all their time in zones 1 and 2, and only go
outside them for the journeys to and from Heathrow (zone 6). For
that, you could buy at Heathrow a single zone6-to-zone2 ticket and
a 7-day zones 1-2 Travelcard for a total of £23.50. You would
then need to buy on your last day a "zone extension ticket"
extending the validity of your Travelcard through to Heathrow,
which I think would be £2.10.

RichardJ

Seems like every time I come over and just buy the Zone 1 and 2 pass
I end up one day in Richmond another in Enfield and another in
Barnet That is not counting the travel from Heathrow

What zone is Heathrow in ?

Zone 6.

There's a map of the zones at
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/tubem...onnections.pdf