Old April 4th 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ant W-M Ant W-M is offline

Default Using Nationarail.co.uk train times

"Martin J" wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong with the above site?
I wanted trains to Gatwick from Streatham Hill via Clapham Junction and no
matter what time of day I enter it says no trains are available.
I does however offer trains via West Norwood and changing again at East
Croydon if I don't enter via Clapham Junction.
If you know these routes you will know that changing at Clapham Junction
is
preferable as there is minimal lugging of cases.
Two separate enquiries of Streatham Hill to Clapham Junction and then
again
Clapham Junction to Gatwick come up OK?
Does not compute in my book.
Thanks for any help,
Martin J.

The www.thetrainline.com has pretty much the same difficulty. I agree with
Richard J. - use the TfL site whenever possible.
Ant W-M