Old April 4th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Richmond town centre

TheOneKEA wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:

[Richard J. wrote:]
there's a public car park next to the station, though it
might be possible to construct a different access to it.

Not really. It's hemmed in by buildings on all sides.

I didn't notice which side of the station it was. If it's the
northern side,

It is - right next to platform 7.

That's the small SWT car park (56 spaces). The one I meant is the
multi-storey NCP car park on the *south* side (410 spaces), accessed
from The Quadrant.
--
Richard J.