Old April 5th 05, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default Any thoughts on the London Pass ?

TheMiz wrote:
wrote:
TheMiz wrote:

OPPS sorry its 100 Queen's Gate

If you're going to somewhere on Queens Gate I would suggesting

getting
off the tube at Glouster Road. You could get the Picidilly line

all
the way (and go up a few steps and a lift) in Glouster Road.

Theres
less steps from the Pic than the District at Glouster Road

Thanks You

But I think it is much shorter for me to get off at South Kensington

its
only about a 3 minute walk up Old Brompton Road ( corner of Old

Brompton
Road and Queens Gate)

South Kensington is further away from 100 Queens Gate than Gloucester
Road (yes the tube stations are really that close together)