Old April 5th 05, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default How Long to Buy a Ticket

Paul Weaver wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 5 Apr 2005:

One thing worse than scum and thats evesdroppers. No doubt you read
newspapers over peoples shoulders too.

You are confusing overhearing with eavesdropping. And anyway, since,
according to you, the buses are full of "lazy scumbag druggies", how
could I possibly be reading a newspaper over someone's shoulder, since
if I *were* what you say I am, I wouldn't be able to read?????

As for price, buses are obviously cheaper, as they are full of scum, but
more than that, they are way too slow, It's faster in a car than a bus, even
ignoring door-door, and that's saying something. They stop every 50 yards
for some lazy scumbag druggie to get off and buy their crack or dope or
whatever.

I totally and utterly resent the implication in that last remark.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/