Old April 5th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default How Long to Buy a Ticket

Paul Weaver wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 5 Apr 2005:

"Richard J." wrote in message
Buses (note spelling) are *not* full of scum in my experience, and I
resent the implied insult. I have seen more uncivilised behaviour on
the tube than on buses. Where and when has been your "rare" experience
of buses?

Recently? 49, several buses along Kensingont High Street, Ealing - Shepherds
bush 207? The slow one), 72, 220

Okay, so, how many people were on each bus? Of those, how many did you
see using drugs? How many? Exactly, please. How do you know the
elderly ladies travelling to their church fellowship meetings had
handbags stuffed full to the brim of crack cocaine? Did you see the pot
poking out from under the baby in the pushchair, or the schoolbags of
his brother and sister, or their tired mother's shopping bag?

What other incidences, apart from drug misuse, of anti-social behaviour
did you see? Or were the people on the bus just not "people like me",
so you automatically assumed that they were "scumbag druggies" to quote
your other post?

Please post details of the anti-social behaviour you saw, the people
committing it, and whether or not you reported them, as was your civic
duty, to the police.

And if not, why not?
--
"Mrs Redboots"