Old April 6th 05, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default New Kings Cross/St Pancras ticket halls - any images online?

In message .com,
Boltar writes

Charlie Pearce wrote:
I've just been searching the CTRL and TFL websites for any 3D

pictures
of the new Underground developments, with little success.

Given the speed at which things are progressing there you're
probably best off seeing if you can borrow Dr Whos Tardis and travel
forward in time a few millenia. By then they may (possibly) have
completed it all.

No chance. We now know that the world ends in the year 5,000,000,000,
don't we? ;-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK