Old August 17th 03, 08:35 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

In message ,
AstraVanMan writes
Half the time they don't even ****ing look when they cross.

Well Im sure your suppose to drive defensively and expect other cars and
pedestrians to do that.
And Im sure I could list 100's of things car drivers do to upset and
inconvenience pedestrians.
Such as the person who decided to park their 4x4 across the pavement
meaning I had to walk in the road no doubt upsetting the car drivers who
had to move to the right to avoid me.
And the high number of car drivers who don't think red lights at
pedestrian crossings count as real red lights. And Zebra crossings you
only have to stop at if the car in front has stopped.
To name one of 100.
--
CJG