Old April 6th 05, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EorJames EorJames is offline

Default Full size Tube map For sale.

No he got it from a station on the east end of the district line.
Im not naming the station as i dont want the staff to get in to
trouble.
This was from a district line station and was removed to be replaced
with a more up to date one.
You cant buy those ones for 5.99.
Ive still got it.
This is not a repelica for the public to buy but an ex station one.
It's hight is about 1 metre 10
Ok
Cheers
James
P.S i was not trying to rip you guys off and i do know the station he
got it from because i asked the person who my mate got it from to
comfirm it.
P.P.S i think my price was fair but if i'm wrong dont hang me.