Old April 7th 05, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Peake Steve Peake is offline

Default The infamous West London Tram survey

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:08:42 +0100, londoncityslicker wrote:

Did the mean Hounslow the town or Hounslow Borough?

If they meant Hounslow borough then that takes in Chiswick, Brentford and
Osterley.
ie some of the places directly affected by the tram route which as the
article says
'may' force additional cars into those areas.

Hounslow the town may well say yes to the West london tram as they would not
be directly affected.
Hounslow needs a tram itself (along the A315 from Chiswick to Feltham) but I
have doubts anyone would vote for one.

315!, *shudder*, I really don't think that would fit.

Now the A4....

Simpsons[1]
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!
All: Monorail!
Lyle Lanley: What's it called?
All: Monorail!
Lyle Lanley: Once again...