Old April 7th 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default RIP 19 RMs

Colin Rosenstiel wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Apr 2005:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

There is a rumour that the "newer" (i.e. recent conversions) RMs from
the 19 are going into store for the Heritage routes.

RM25 (in Great Northern livery as you say) was on the 159 tonight. I
passed it going the other way in Whitehall about 17:45.

And I passed it going the other way in Streatham yesterday morning!
Meant to comment on it to you guys....

Remind me again, is the 38 going to go bendy or will they be
double-decker, and when do they change? I thought it already had done
one or the other, and was surprised to see it was still RMs yesterday.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/