Old April 8th 05, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Scott Tim Scott is offline

Default Bridge Bash on 10 route??

Could be taken to a third party repairer. I remember seeing a batch of
Citaro's for the 25 in a rally of around 4 on the M25 section.

Saw a couple of Stagecoach Tridents from T heading back up the A3 I believe
there is some sort of facility down that neck of the woods.

"Bonzo" wrote in message
Earlier on there was a bus being toed on the M25 with a very broken
upper front. Looked like a bridge bash victim.

Bus was showing blinds - route 10 to Euston. Where and when did it get
damaged?