Old August 18th 03, 01:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Surprised

In article , CJG NEWSGROUP@ne
wsgroup.no.spam.thanks writes
What amazed me was the swarms of people walking.
The last time I was in New York there was a problem on the subway. And people
just left the station and walked down the road. Literally down the road. Not
even on the pavement. Just a swarm of people walking down the middle of the
room.

I've seen things approaching that outside Kings Cross when the tube
station has been closed (usually a "security alert") in the morning rush
hour.
--
"It used to be that what a writer did was type a bit and then stare out of the
window a bit, type a bit, stare out of the window a bit. Networked computers