Old April 8th 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Bridge Bash on 10 route??

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:43:59 +0100, Bonzo wrote:

Earlier on there was a bus being toed on the M25 with a very broken
upper front. Looked like a bridge bash victim.

Bus was showing blinds - route 10 to Euston. Where and when did it get
damaged?

This is complete supposition but there was a bridge bash near Ladbroke
Grove a few weeks ago. It caused delays to the H&C Tube line - this is
how I heard about it.

A bus was being towed back to its garage and got caught underneath the
bridge as the tow truck driver wrongly estimated the height of the
(raised up) double deck bus. There was a suggestion that the vehicle was
a First LFDD on its way back to Westbourne Park garage. The 10 runs from
Westbourne Park. As I say - a complete guess on my part.
--
Paul C