Old August 18th 03, 08:21 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Pete Smith Pete Smith is offline

Default Box Junction Penalty

In article ,
says...
Rob wrote:

Not suggesting they pay their fair share of road tax, and having 3rd party
insurance are you? God forbid.

Fair share of road tax?

VED for a small motorcycle is ?15. As cycles are more environmentally
friendly than motorcycles I would suggest ?10 would be quite a high
resonable value for cyclists to pay.

Personally, I would gladly pay ?10/year, but only if it meant proper
facilities being provided for cyclists, including safe and direct places to
travel, and appropriate parking facilities. What are the chances of that
happening?

Ha!

Motorists pay 40 billion a year into the coffers. Do we get any of the
above? Some bloody chance!

Pete.

--
NOTE! Email address is spamtrapped. Any email will be bounced to you
Remove the news and underscore from my address to reply by mail