Old April 9th 05, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Full size Tube map For sale.

wrote:
Mrs Redboots wrote:
EorJames wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 5 Apr 2005:

Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station, was
going to get rid of it but he gave it to my mate to give to me well i
ended up buying it.
Well i paid 20 pounds for it, it is in mint comdition.

Then you were robbed! You could have bought one in the LT shop for
£5.95.... and there is really no difference!

"Full-Sized"????
Do you mean proportioned 1:1 ? 1 meter of map per meter of land.

I suspect he means quad royal.

Speaking as a repographer, "full size" and "1:1 scale" are not synonymous.