Old April 9th 05, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Scott Tim Scott is offline

Default longest journey

Paul some of the Yahoogroups have information on slam door gen may be worth
investigating those to help you on your conquest.

SET still have the former SWT CEPs 169x around, Southern have a few bits and
pieces and SWT are not far off from complete withdrawal (seeing as there are
a lot of swaps and short formations I gather)

"Paul Elliott" wrote in message
sorry
I meant slam door electric stock as found on the southern commuter routes

"Paul Elliott" wrote in message
whats the longest journey i can still make on an old slam door stock

train
from London?
I loved these trains when working in Bognor Regis and fancy a ride in

one
again.