Old April 12th 05, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
burkey burkey is offline

Default Why are Silverlink Metro trains NEVER on time ?

Barry Salter wrote:
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:13:25 +0100, "Marratxi"
wrote:

I often travel from Hatch End to Euston, sometimes changing to the

County
service at Harrow & Wealdstone. The Silverlink County services are

fairly
good on timekeeping but I don't think I have had one of their Metro

trains
on time for years !!

If the second reversing siding at Harrow & Wealdstone was restored it
would go some way to clearing the backlog of late running Bakerloo's
and getting the Metro's to run to some semblence of a timetable.

Burkey