Old April 13th 05, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message , Paul Terry
writes
Of course, when Countdown goes wrong or displays the wrong times, or
doesn't display any time because some bus operators have not yet
equipped their vehicles, it can sometimes seem worse than no display at
all - but it does seem to be getting better at our local bus stop.

I suppose that when you get two hour intervals between buses as we do
before service drops off in the evening, it would be annoying to know
you could have stayed at home for that extra cup of tea/coffee/alcohol.
--
Clive.