Old April 15th 05, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] cwl123456@hotmail.com is offline

Default Replacement Ticket

wrote:
Kat wrote:
Any LU ticket office should exchange a paper ticket that is not

working
for one that will open the gates.

That's not what I was told when I had a similar problem. Apparently

it
costs too much to make a new ticket and isn't worth it for them if

the
ticket is valid for less than another week. I did manage to discover
how easy it was to get in and out of stations without showing a

ticket
though

Actually I just found the quote:
"If daily or weekly travelcard fails, it will not usually be replaced
as the period of use is so little. Weekly season tickets or longer
will be, as they will be used for a greater period of time."

And Kat, how do you suggest he gets in and out of the station if it is
fine to have all the staff hidden in an office? Should he push the big
green emergency button? or the blue information one?