Old August 18th 03, 03:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Powerslider Powerslider is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

"Richard J." wrote in message
Joe Patrick wrote:
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my
head. Since there has been instances of Photographers turned away
from Stations such as Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise
a Flash Mobbing where loads of people turn up and take photos and see
what the security staff try to do about it. Just one of my Ideas -
what do you Think?

It would have to be a Non-Flash Mob to avoid dazzling drivers and other
staff with hundreds of camera flashes.
--
Richard J.

Damn you got there before me...