Old April 15th 05, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Metronet boss sacked over delays

On 14 Apr 2005 15:58:08 -0700, (Thomas Crame)
wrote:

[departing metronet directors]

The letter we had on our desks the other day said it was by mutual
agreement. He's the third director to go in the last few months, all
in the same way strangely enough.

Not strange really. It was evident that Metronet were hugely exposed and
their reputation was taking a mauling. That is when bankers and
investors start getting very nervous indeed. Certain other things have
happened that added to these problems. The people at the top have to go
when it is clear they are (a) responsible and (b) not able to secure an
improvement quickly.
--
Paul C