Old August 18th 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

In message , Joe Patrick
writes
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.
Since there has been instances of Photographers turned away from
Stations such as Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash
Mobbing where loads of people turn up and take photos and see what the
security staff try to do about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you
Think?

Because they would just close the station on safety grounds
(overcrowding) before even half the people managed to get in.
--
CJG