Old August 18th 03, 05:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rich Mackin Rich Mackin is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

"CJG" wrote in message
In message , Joe Patrick
writes
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.
Since there has been instances of Photographers turned away from
Stations such as Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash
Mobbing where loads of people turn up and take photos and see what the
security staff try to do about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you
Think?

Because they would just close the station on safety grounds
(overcrowding) before even half the people managed to get in.

And they'd probably take an even harder line against enthusiasts - even to
the extent of an all-out ban? I fear such a stunt could backfire with
disastrous results.

--
*** http://www.railwayscene.co.uk/ *** - updated 10 August
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk