Old August 18th 03, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Surprised

CJG wrote:
In message , Richard
J. writes
So you would in fact rely on LU staff, so why suggest otherwise?

No. I would wait to be told by a reliable source that the power was
off for good before I left the train. And yes that would most likely
be a LU employee. But then there is a small chance it could be
policeman or fireman. But yes I would agree it would most likely be a
L.U. Employee as Im on the Underground. So that would be kinda be
expected?

Indeed so. But you claimed that "I can assure you if I was on the
underground and the lights and power went out I would be up in the fresh air
way before the station
assistant has found his dusty safety instructions book."

Perhaps you would like to withdraw that rash claim?
--
Richard J.