Old April 19th 05, 07:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Vernon Vernon is offline

Default Rickshaw Construction

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I hope that my answer does not come too late ;-)

There is a place where to get further information about rickshaw /
pedicab....

There you may even find blue prints of an indian rickshaw in the
download / gallery area:

Check http://www.rickshawforum.com/forums

Thanks Trixi,

Since the original discussion he has been over to England to see me and we
did quite a bit of research and found those blueprints, though they were not
really the level of detail he was looking for. As I mentioned a while ago,
he found someone in Germany with a pedicab and had a look at it. Whilst
here, he went to London and had a chat with a friendly rider who let him
take some detailed photos of the parts which were puzzling him.

regards

Vernon