Old April 19th 05, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default OT (sorry) Paris Metro help

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Ian Jelf wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:16:42 +0200, "Ralf Hermanns"
wrote:

Sorry for posting off-topic concerning the Paris Metro, but since my
French language is very limited, I cannot really post into french
groups. I hope to find English languagepeople here that know Paris a
bit, and like to share some advice.

Remember that virtually any staff you encounter around the airport will
speak at least some English. However, they can get a bit wound up at
"les Anglo-Saxons" (English-speakers who just *assume* everyone speaks
English).

Unlikely to get wound up at the OP, then - he's German!

Memo to self: "read the headers!" :-))

Sorry, Ralf!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG