Old April 19th 05, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Replacement Ticket

wrote:

Actually I just found the quote:
"If daily or weekly travelcard fails, it will not usually be replaced
as the period of use is so little. Weekly season tickets or longer
will be, as they will be used for a greater period of time."

Quoted from?
Doesn't the second sentence from your quote contradict the first?

Obviously I cannot comment on what happens at other ticket offices but
ours will replace failed season tickets (weekly upwards)

And Kat, how do you suggest he gets in and out of the station if it is
fine to have all the staff hidden in an office? Should he push the big
green emergency button? or the blue information one?

I suggest that the OP either take better care of his magnetic ticket or
invest £3.00 in an Oyster card which has a much lower failure rate.

Meanwhile, if having a pop at LU staff floats your boat, be my guest...
there'll be fewer of us soon enough!
--
Kat