Old April 20th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim \(moved to sweden\) tim \(moved to sweden\) is offline

Default Heathrow Connect service

"David Thornhill" wrote in message

"Michael Hopkins" wrote in message
Does anyone have any reliable and straightforward information about this?
I've tried seeking information in the usual kinds of ways (operating
company
websites, stations, etc.) and have either missed it or there isn't any.

The summer timetable has been on websites a couple of weeks and some data
is there, e.g. http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/index.htm Plan an Ealing -
Heathrow journey for, say, 15 June to find new service.

The Ealing - Heathrow rail fare seems more than the average budget air
fare,

And to save te rest of you doing what I had to do.

It's 16.30 GBP.

which is more than fare from padd?

tim