Old April 20th 05, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Charlie Pearce Charlie Pearce is offline

Default New Kings Cross/St Pancras ticket halls - any images online?

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:58:40 +0100, "Peter Tomlin"
wrote:

try "The Guardian" website, which has graphics on Kings Cross redevelopment

Ah, finally found what you mean after about 10 minutes searching!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/flash/0,5860,1048071,00.html

That's not what I was after, but still pretty excellent!

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs