Old August 18th 03, 10:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.
Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such

as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where

loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to

do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?

The principle of mobbing is that there is no point to it - if there was a
motive, it wouldn't be mobbing.