Old April 21st 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default http://maps.google.co.uk/

Jason wrote:

A few problems I've noticed with reference to transport in London:

St James Street and Bethnal Green (NR) stations don't exist!

It won't recognise Walthamstow Queens Road Station in a search,
despite this being the exact wording on the map.

In my locality they've missed out Brimsdown station and labelled Ponders
End, Brimsdown instead. Ponders End station is where Enfield Lock
station is

Alexandra Palace station is missing totally, but if you zoom out it
replaces New Southgate.... meanwhile Hornsey rail station is in the
middle of a row of terraced housing!

Wonder where they got the data from?