Old April 22nd 05, 12:58 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stephen Farrow Stephen Farrow is offline

Default Heathrow Connect service

Peter Masson wrote:
"Tony Polson" wrote in message

"tim \(moved to sweden\)" wrote:

Air side connections can run through the tunnel. Everybody on
them has already been through security so there's no issue.

Whether they do or not, I don't know.

The inter-terminal buses were landside, so presumably they will now be
banned. Understandable, but a pity.

The best way between T123 and T4 is Heathrow Express,

Not if you're connecting between flights.

--

Stephen

SOOKIE: We are crazy for doing this.
LORELAI: We're beyond crazy. We are Anne Heche speaking her secret language
to God and looking for the spaceship in Fresno crazy.
SOOKIE: Oh Quiness, nokka don atta.
LORELAI: Il ek notra doska donne.