Old April 22nd 05, 03:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Catch 6:25 AM Luton Flight from Stamford Brook station?

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Kevin wrote:

Is there good transportation out to Luton airport between 11PM and 5AM?

Thameslink run some services from St Pancras to Luton Airport Parkway
throughout the night. You can use the Tube to get to St Pancras until just
after midnight. During the night, you have several choices:
- 266 from Ravenscourt Park to Cricklewood, then the train
- 27 to Warren Street then N10 or 390 to St Pancras
- N9 to Trafalgar Square/Aldwych then N91 to St Pancras

There are a number of other bus combinations too to get to St Pancras.

I think coach services run from Victoria coach station all night too,
which you can reach using the N11.

www.journeyplanner.org should advise an appropriate route.

I'm not seeing any public transportation that works to get to Luton in time
to catch a 6:25AM weekday flight (0430 check-in?) late June 2005.
Is there a private airport shuttle or coach service to Luton that is much
less expensive than a taxi?