Old August 19th 03, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.road
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default researching mega traffic jams

"Kate" wrote in message
om...
Hi. this is the first time i have posted a message to an email group
so forgive me if I make mistakes. I am a writer and have recently
heard about the possibility of mega traffic jams in the UK possibly
caused by a few freak combinations of events. this intrigued me and

thought (as writers do!) of using this scenario as part of a novel.
However before I get carried away... i need to reseach this issue.
Does anyone know where I can find out more about the formation of
traffic jams, what might happen in a mega traffic jam etc?

Wasn't on of Ben Elton's early books based on this idea?