Old April 22nd 05, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Southern doors problem and the CIS as well!!

Like I said, the systems are there for everyone. If signs are made
clearer for someone who is visually impaired to read, then *I* gain

too.

Why? Unless you're have bad eye sight too.

If PA systems are good enough for someone with a hearing defect to
understand, then *I* understand what is said too. If there is enough
circulation space inside trains for wheelchairs, then *I* don't have

And where do you think this space comes from? You think trains are
like the Tardis? More space = less or something else. Usually seats.
Not much fun if you some poor sod who has to stand in a crowded
train.

climb all over someone to pass them, nor they me. And so on. You've
proved you can moan. Maybe in future you could prove you can think.

Had to be there, the standard issue lefty response to anyone daring to
challenge some aspect of political correctness. Go listen to some whale
song and knit yourself a yoghurt you sap.

B2003